Warrior Kings
(admin) Hey Everyone remember to post atleast ONCE a day and dont forget to sign up - And check the calander as much as you can there will be important notices on it!!!!!!!!!!

~Buddy43v3r<333

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Kings
(admin) Hey Everyone remember to post atleast ONCE a day and dont forget to sign up - And check the calander as much as you can there will be important notices on it!!!!!!!!!!

~Buddy43v3r<333
Warrior Kings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mondays Affairs

Go down

Mondays Affairs Empty Mondays Affairs

Well, I'm about to sign off, but before I do, I would like to update members who may have been away with the affairs of Monday. Today, (actually yesterday but I will refer to it as today) we inducted four new level 20 members! Their names are : Rinkiri (not yet registered), Super Ewok (Registered), Aro Ex (Registered), and Killa367 (Not yet registered).

Today, we also did our first Thrax competition! (Where you try to solo kill thrax.) Then, we moved on to a sucessful Black knight farming and got two drops including the non members axe, and members only staff!

After the majority of the clan members signed off, I began to work on the website.

New Additions to the site:
Blogs
Filter changes (I figured I should make them cute/funny);
~F-word = Stork
~H-word = Zoo
~C-word = Pretty Woman
~N-word = Bad Word
~D-word = Love
~B-word = Lassie
~A-word = Hiney
~R-word = Best Friend
Reputation (Rep. Points awarded by other members.(In alpha testing.))
Moderator Designations (Reassigned)

Coming Soon:
Role playing games with clickable dice (I think... I am still trying to figure it out...)
Portal pages (I think that just makes it easier to navigate pages but im not sure yet.)
Widgets (what ever the heck those are...)

Well, it's 5:30 am here and I have to pretend to be asleep to get the alarm when my mom wakes up in 15 mins, (Im still 16; almost 17 though...) So I will rap it up there... See you guys tomorrow and be safe!

Sincerely,
Matthew Brady aka T.R.T.P
The Reapers Play Toy
The Reapers Play Toy
Founder

https://warrior-kings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Mondays Affairs :: Comments

Post Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:24 am  buddy333

Congratz!

Back to top Go down