Warrior Kings
(admin) Hey Everyone remember to post atleast ONCE a day and dont forget to sign up - And check the calander as much as you can there will be important notices on it!!!!!!!!!!

~Buddy43v3r<333

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Kings
(admin) Hey Everyone remember to post atleast ONCE a day and dont forget to sign up - And check the calander as much as you can there will be important notices on it!!!!!!!!!!

~Buddy43v3r<333
Warrior Kings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tuesday Recap. + Wednesdays Affairs

Go down

Tuesday Recap. + Wednesdays Affairs Empty Tuesday Recap. + Wednesdays Affairs

Hi guys its me again, I have decided to do a nightly blog at 12:00 am to summ up the days affairs for members who may not have been here, and to tell you whats happening to the site.

Tuesday wasn't as sucessful as Monday, sadly, because there were not enough people on at any one time to do black knight farming. However, I am posting a new Black Knight farming date for this weekend. I figured I should give you some more time to schedule it in so everyone can make it.

Wednesday was a lazy day. Today I played around with the clan house's (My house) item's but decided to stop because eventually the only room that would stay furnished was the top room of the clan house! The clan wasn't very active today but, we have began forming the death squad; although I can not tell you which members are in it, and if they tell you please inform me immediately. I told you about the Death Squad now because eventually, I am sure you will find out. The purpose of the Death Squad is to preform "Black-Ops," missions in Player vs. Player areas when they are released and to sabotage rival guild cities which my sources tell me will be attackable by other clans. You are also probably wondering why I must keep the members a secret, this is because information, once on the web, is available to anyone who looks hard enough. One day when we have numerous allied clans, they will have an emmisary account on our website and that could cause these "Black-Ops missions," to fail simpley because the targeted clan knows which members are in it.

Whats going on with the site? Well currently I am trying to find a way to make the portal work without revealing top secret threads. (Currently when I make a portal it shows you the first few threads in the first sub-forum and they are not supposed to be able to be viewed by just any member) When I get it working however I'm sure it will be a big hit, because of what I have seen, it makes things alot easier to find, and looks very cool. As for the role playing dice game mentioned in "Mondays Affairs," I am not 100% sure if we will ever be able to release that. It is extremely dificult to figure out. Also about the widgets, I still do not know what those are so until tomorrow I have no news on that.

Lastly, I would like to introduce a new portion of the blog, "Q&A," every day I would like members to send me questions about the clan or whats going on with the site, or to schedule events, etc. in a private message, if they have any that is. Then every night I will respond to your question on the blog. Here is a made up example:

Q~ ClanMember: Hey, how do I post something on the calender?

A~ Well clan member, actually, only administrators and moderators can make new events on the calender... but if there is an event you want scheduled post it in the, "Official Clan Business/Discussion" sub-forum and, if the day is currently available, it will be scheduled for the day you requested.

(This was just an example so obviously "ClanMember" wasn't a real person, when you ask a question your name will be there instead of, "ClanMember.")

Well that's all for tonight, seeya tomorrow!

Matt Brady aka T.R.T.P.
The Reapers Play Toy
The Reapers Play Toy
Founder

https://warrior-kings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit